Translate

Sunday 7 December 2014

Cooking Light

























Cooking Light has scores of delicious, nutritious recipes in every issue! Find out why it is the most popular food magazine in the country.



SAMPLE CUSTOMER REVIEW ON GROCERY AND GOURMET MAGAZINE 



1) My favorite magazine - I have been a huge fan of COOKING LIGHT magazine for the past few years. I started reading it when I would visit my folks over the holidays. I borrowed a copy of one of my mom's CL issues and loved the results I got when I tried the Korean Bolgoi (grilled strips of beef in a sweet, salty marinade). I was immediately hooked on the magazine. I eventually started receiving a subscription to COOKING LIGHT. I have been a subscriber to both BON APPETIT and GOURMET magazines, let me just say that I think COOKING LIGHT is vastly superior to those magazines (although I do like reading them) because the recipes are not so high end (i.e expensive) and involves expensive, hard to find ingredients. I also enjoy the health tips and articles the magazine provides. I have tried a lot of recipes from COOKING LIGHT and they are all delicious as well as healthy. This magazine is not just about eating healthy but staying healthy too.

December 2, 2007
By E. Anderson


2) No Longer about 'Light Cooking' - I've been receiving Cooking Light Magazine for about 8 years now. It was my Bible. I cook from scratch A LOT and everyone knew that every single, solitary recipe I made came from Cooking Light...until now. Over the course of the last year the magazine took a turn for the worse when it comes to providing good, solid, HEALTHY recipes! Healthy, Light...that is the point of the magazine, isn't it? I can find recipes in every other cookbook out there that have dinners with 15+ grams of fat for one small serving! For instance, in the most recent Dec 2010 edition there is a Truffled Wild Mushroom lasagna. Sounds delish, right? Well, why wouldn't it be when one small serving has 424 calorie and 18g of fat!

And in an effort to include different types of foods, there is often page after page of obsecure recipes that ask for items that are very expensive and hard to find (and I live in Chicago next to the country's largest Whole Foods!)

If you are interested in 'cooking light' may I suggest the magazine 'Healthy Cooking'. I've only received 2 magazines so far but seriously folded over nearly every page in the magazines indicating the recipes I want to try!

November 23, 2010
By Jodie







Link_












No comments:

Post a Comment